August 30, 2012

China Glaze Polish Review - "Some Like It Haute"




CHINA GLAZE
SOME LIKE IT HAUTE




So once I bought my first China Glaze polish - Ruby Pumps, I knew more would be following. Well here is my second polish and it's called, "Some Like It Haute". Well I can't really understand why they named it that because when I saw it, I thought of something else. Like glitterific rainbow, twilight shine, or anything other than Some Like It Haute, but I'm sure they have their reasons.



Anyway I have to say this is one of my favorite polishes now, well at least till the next bottle. It has a grey-ish black base with fine colorful glitter. This polish definitely sparkles so it would go perfect with an understated outfit. It brings so much bling and I love it! It is so jam packed with glitter that the polish is a bit thick. I just plopped the polish on and worked backwards taking off excess to make it smooth. While it has a lot of glitter it because they aren't huge I only needed 2 coats of my new Seche Vite top coat to make it completely smooth. I'm thoroughly impressed with the range of colors you get from this polish. I think it could even work over a solid colored polish for some extra oomph.


What do you guys think? Do you have this polish? What is your favorite polish right now?




No comments:

Post a Comment