August 28, 2012

China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" Review



CHINA GLAZE
"RUBY PUMPS"


So I got my first bottles of China Glaze and I'm in love. I know, I know you're probably thinking where I've been at all this time. I rarely get out into certain stores with being out of work, so yea I had yet to see China Glaze. Now that I've got it, I'm so excited to start buying more. The color of Ruby Pumps is so pigmented and bright. It definitely looks just like a pair of ruby slippers. The base of Ruby Pumps is a bright red and its filled with small flecks of dark and light red glitter. 




It went on super smooth and you can't even feel the glitter, it is that fine. It has already been 3 days and it has minimal chipping. Actually the only chipping is only at the tips of my nails, which means I've been typing away like crazy. 



So there ya go, I'd seriously recommend you guys getting a bottle for yourself because you will definitely love it! Oh and did you know they're all on sale at Sally's Beauty Salon for like $4.50! Seriously thats some affordable polish so there isn't any excuse to not go out and buy some. 



No comments:

Post a Comment