July 1, 2013

Beauty Review: Aveeno Dandruff Hair Products






Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control 
Shampoo and Conditioner



So I have a secret....I have dandruff and pretty dry scalp. It stinks to get a nice pretty hairdo only to notice those pesky white flakes. If you have dandruff you know exactly how I feel. It's embarrassing and unsightly and makes you feel bad. I've dealt with dandruff since I was a teen and it always meant using that stinky anti-dandruff shampoo. You know which ones I'm talking about. I could never stop smelling that strong medicine smell that seemed to last forever for me. Of course they all worked great, but I could never get over the smell.

Thankfully I was introduced to Aveeno's Nourish+ Dandruff Control shampoo/conditioner and 2n1. I love Aveeno products, but can honestly say I've never used their hair products. I am so glad I was able to try this out because its wonderful! It smells great, which I have to admit really made me doubt if it would work well. I guess I associate the smell of anti-dandruff shampoos with their ability to work. Well Aveeno is definitely different and it does work no matter what the smell. It left my hair smelling and looking great. 


I received two coupons for a free Aveeno Dandruff product so while I kept one bottle for myself I gave the other to my nephew. He was a little wary of it at first because he was used to a different brand. He tried it out and was really happy because it worked great. He was pretty indifferent about it leaving his hair silky smooth or smelling great, but he's a teenage boy what does he know?  I noticed his healthier locks and dandruff free shoulders and that's what matters most. 

By the way I tried really hard to get some photos of the dandruff in my hair, but it seems my eye sees it better than my lens. But I assure you my hair had dandruff before Aveeno and had a significant amount less than before. There was stray flakes here and there, but no itchy scalp and no snow flurries on my shoulders.

So if you're looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo that smells great, leaves your hair soft, and makes you dandruff free...reach for Aveeno Nourish+. It is actually pretty affordable compared to other dandruff shampoos. Also right now you can get yourself a $3.00/1 coupon making it even sweeter to try it out for yourself.







Disclaimer: I received two coupons for a free bottle of this product for the sole purpose of trying it out. No review was required and all opinions are my own. No further compensation was given nor received. I received this sample via Smiley360.

No comments:

Post a Comment