August 28, 2012

NYC New York Color Beauty Review




NYC New York Color



I was very fortunate to receive a NYC "Nude York City" Liquid Lipshine in my Latina Beauty Box from Influenster. I was super excited to try it out as I love NYC Cosmetics. They're all very affordable, long-lasting, and have a wide variety of colors. 


So I am not a huge fan of lipstick as I find they just dry my lips out. The perfect compromise for me are lip glosses. I get the little hint of color I want plus they moisturize at the same time.  NYC makes a line of glosses. NYC Liquid Lipshine comes in 10 great shades from nudes to berries & fuschias that will match any skin color. They only go for $2.49 at many department stores by you and at that price you can afford to buy more than one. They have vitamin E in them to provide tons of shine and a moisturizing feeling. One little tip though, a little will go a long way! The brush is large and will get a lot of the gloss on it. 





So as for my NYC Nude York City that I was sent its a beautiful sheer peachy color. It has a hint of gold shimmer mixed in to add just a little pop. It also has a great smell to it, which if you've been paying attention I have issues with smells. Its a sugary sweet piece of cake, so if you aren't too keen on sweet smells you might not enjoy it. It lasted a few hours before I had to reapply, but it wasn't any different than any other lip gloss. 


I'd highly recommend you go out and try one for yourself. They have some great shades, they're all affordable at $2.49, and are super pigmented!


Disclaimer:
I received this product from Influenster as part of a Latina Beauty Box to try out. All opinions are my own and I received no further compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment