April 27, 2012

Beauty Corner Reviews - Nicole by OPI #208



NICOLE BY OPI 
#208 IT GETS DARK EARLY


So this is the OPI polish that reminds me of the Essie polish I reviewed before. It is a dark blue with light blue glitter that is brighter than in the photos. The consistency of the polish was a little loose, but wasn't too bad. It took two coats to cover my nail completely, which is pretty normal. I'm pretty happy with Nicole by OPI polishes as they're pretty good quality all across the board.  These go for the same price as OPI and Essie polishes at $8.00 a bottle. 

Seriously what else can I say about nail polishes? lol This goes on smooth, lasted for about 5 days, and took two coats. At $8.00 a bottle I'm not sure I would buy a ton of these, but to splurge it's just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment