September 2, 2013

Influenster Paradise Voxbox


INFLUENSTER PARADISE VOXBOX





I was so excited to hear that I had been chosen to get a voxbox from Influenster. I am always finding new great products through them. They always have great reviews by other users to help give you an idea of what products are best for you. Included in my voxbox were five awesome products: NYC shadow, Suave Moroccan Oil, Dr. Scholl's Heel Inserts, Olay Shine Shine Go Away Cleanser, and a Goody's TangleFix brush.

I think this voxbox has a great variety of products for a woman on the go to pamper herself. So look for some great posts coming up on all these great products.




Product Reviews:
  • Dr Scholl's High Heel Insoles: Coming Soon
  • Suave Moroccan Oil: Coming Soon
  • NYC Eyeshadow: Click Here
  • Goody TangleFix: Coming Soon
  • Olay Shine, Shine Go Away Facial Cleanser: Coming Soon






Disclaimer: I received these products from Influenster to try out. Reviews were not required, no compensation was given, and all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment