September 12, 2012

Sinful Colors Kissy Polish Review




Sinful Colors 
KISSY


I don't have many Sinful Colors polishes and I honestly don't know why. They are super duper affordable and are pretty comparable to more expensive brands. I bought this along with "Call You Later" both for under $2. Yup I paid less than $2 for both of the polishes and I'm a happy, happy gal. 


So now on to the polish itself, the color is very hard to take a picture of. I tried inside and outside, bright light, yellow light, natural light and not close enough. The blue has so much more depth than I captured with my camera. It has a medium blue base with shimmery blue and hints of green that creates a "chameleon" type look. Seriously all I could get was the shimmer to show up so I'll have to try to add some more photos. 


The polish went on smoothly and easily and hasn't chipped yet, and I washed dishes too! Seriously if anything ruins a manicure its washing dishes with scrubbers running over the polish to hot water, well if it lasts then its good polish in my book. While the color isn't too unique I didn't have anything like it in my collection. So head on over to Walgreens and get some for yourself to try out. I believe they are $1.99 right now but they often go on sale. 


No comments:

Post a Comment