January 7, 2015

Campbell's Tasters Mission Review











 I was chosen to try out some great new and wonderful products from Campbell's through Crowdtap. I was amazed at the the huge selection of products and at how many different things I'd be able to make. All individual reviews can be seen just by clicking on the links below.

Included in the mission kit was:
  • a Campbell's tote bag
  • a small cutting board
  • wooden spoon
  • plastic shaker (sadly it didn't make it through shipping and was cracked)
  • a coupon book 
  • one carton of Swanson Cream Starter
  • one pouch of Campbells Skillet Sauce Creamy Parmesan Chicken
  • one Campbell's Slow Kettle Style Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup
  • one can Campbell's Beer n Cheese with Beer and Bacon
  • one jar of Prego Light Alfredo Sauce (didn't get photos so used Homestyle Alfredo Sauce)
  • one can of Campbell's Creamy Poblano & Queso
  • one Spaghetti O's Micros
  • one carton Campbell's Soups For Easy Cooking Savory Portobello Mushroom (used Mexican Style Tomato)
Extra Review: Campbell's Slow Cooker Sauce (bought using coupon included in kit)
 As you can see there was a huge amount of great products to try out which lead me to try out other products as well. Also included was a coupon to try out new varities of V8, but sadly couldn't find it in stores. The V8 varieties are Sea Salt & Clam, Spicy Mango, and Mint & Lime - I really wanted to try out the Mint and Lime and use it as part of a marinade. It had a great recipe for a marinade that I know would taste fantastic! Also I had used the Prego Light Alfredo sauce and totally forgot to take photos. When I went to the store I found that I couldn't find it! I had to substitute regular Homestyle Alfredo Sauce for my review, which is just as tasty. In the case for the Soups For Easy Cooking I opted to save the one that I got in the kit and chose to use the Mexican Style Tomato. It was totally awesome and something totally new! I don't think I would have ever tried it out if not for the mission kit.

I really enjoyed all the products that I used from the kit. They were a little high in sodium content at times, but with a little work I was able to really have fun with them. However, I didn't try the Beer N Cheese soup because it includes bacon and I just can't eat bacon. I passed it to my mom's boyfriend who practically inhaled it before I could take photos of it. He said it was alright, but not the best he has had from Campbell's soup. He mentioned a slight after taste that wasn't too bad so he didn't stop eating it. He did say he would try it again, so I guess he liked it enough.

Campbell's has been in my family for years and will definitely continue to be a staple. Nothing makes you feel better when you're sick than a nice warm bowl of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup. V8 juices are tasty in smoothies or just by themselves and are healthier than some other drinks. The new skillet sauces, slow cooker sauces, etc can make your life easier and your stomach full.


Disclaimer: I received all products herein for FREE in return for my honest reviews. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was given. If you'd like to try new products such as these then sign up for Crowdtap.


No comments:

Post a Comment