January 7, 2015

Campbells Skillet Sauce Review Creamy Parmesan




In my kit I received a package of Creamy Parmesan Chicken Campbell's Skillet Sauce. Each package serves four people and with there being 8 of us, another package was definitely needed. Thankfully the price was really affordable so I didn't break my food budget. I used the extra $1.00/1 coupon I received in my coupon book and put it to good use! I grabbed some boneless, skinless chicken, some green onions, and I was ready to go.
 The package was really easy to open and contained more sauce than I thought. It's so simple all you have to do is open it up and pour it on top of your cooked chicken. You can bake, broil, boil, or grill your chicken before hand. You don't even need pasta, but I definitely felt like it needed some some so I made some veggie rotini. The sauce was creamy and rich, and thankfully not salty tasting. Since I've started cutting down on my salt intake I've noticed that things that aren't salty to the family, are salty for me. With that I was sure that I wouldn't be able to stomach this because sadly cheese is salty.

The recipe is practically not needed, but here it is anyway just in case.

Creamy Parmesan Chicken

What You Need 
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil 
  • 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
3 Simple Steps
  • Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. 
  • Add chicken and cook until browned. 
  • Stir in sauce and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
 Campbell's Skillet Sauces come in 7 different varities including:
  • Creamy Parmesan Chicken
  • Sweet & Sour Chicken
  • Chicken Marsala
  • Sesame Chicken
  • Thai Curry Chicken
  • Bacon Cheddar Beef
  • Shrimp Scampi
All of them only require a small amount of ingredients and only 3 simple steps to make the meal. Just because it's simply and easy, doesn't mean you aren't getting quality. From the ones I've tried (shrimp scampi, creamy parmesan, and sweet & sour), you get a ton of flavor for a really affordable price.




Disclaimer: I received the product for FREE in return for my honest review from Crowdtap and Campbell's. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment