April 9, 2013

Garnier Fructis




Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil





I love hair care products, they're one of the things that are in abundance in my home. I have naturally curly hair so I'm always getting a straight iron out and damaging my hair. I do use heat styling products, but lets be honest every time you blow dry, flat iron, curl your hair you damage it. Thankfully you can repair the damage you do to your hair, and a great product to use is Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Dry Oil.

Now Garnier Fructis' Dry Oil has three essential oils - avocado, shea, and olive. So what are the benefits to these oils, especially when it comes to your hair?




 Avocado is a rich heavy oil that deeply penetrates and is full of vitamins A, E, and D, lecithin, and potassium.Avocado oil is known to have natural sunscreen properties that can protect the hair and scalp from harmful UVA and UVB rays. It's also  quite effective in getting rid of dandruff. Shea butter oil also helps to prohibit dandruff as it contains antifungal and antibacterial properties. Shea butter oil is also used to condition, soften and strengthen your hair. Last olive oil, which also combats dandruff, split ends, frizz, and leaves your hair shinier and brighter.

Dandruff is something I deal with and during the summer my scalp gets so dried out and icky that its really embarrassing. I have used many different products and they've weighed down my hair and left it greasy and dirty looking. The picture above shows my hair before I added Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Dry Oil, as you can see it was a little frizzy and dried out. This was after I allowed it to air dry. All I did to it was brush it every few minutes to try and keep it from curling too much.

That's one great feature of Garnier Fructis' Dry Oil, you can use it on wet or dry hair! So after my hair was completely dry I took a tiny bit, about dime size at first, and started working it through my hair. It absorbed really quickly and didn't even leave my hands greasy. Now I ended up doing three dime size to cover my hair. Granted I do have long hair so depending on the length and thickness of your hair, the amount will vary. It left my hair silky smooth, it was shinier, and well it did end up curling it a bit, but I was okay with that. Overall the results of my hair were fantastic. The biggest thing for me was the fact that there was no greasiness leaving my hair light and not weighed down with "grease".


Now the other great thing about Garnier Fructis' Triple Nutrition Dry Oil is that you can use it on your skin
and face as well!  I didn't use it on my skin as it tends to be oily as it is. I had already used lotion so had to get an assistant. My niece has very dry skin and even with lotion she ends up an ashy mess. I had her try it out and she said, " This smells good and makes my skin really soft." I was very happy with the results, and even happier when I she didn't have to reapply it until later in the day. The moisture and smoothness lasted for hours and that was after hrs of play in the sun and grass.

 Did you know?
Avocado oil is easily absorbed into deep tissue, and with its wonderful emollient properties help to relieve the dryness and itching of psoriasis and eczema. It is very useful when treating sun or climate damaged skin that is dehydrated and undernourished as it is said to help with regenerating the skin and softening the tissue. Olive Oil helps clears pores without clogging them, penetrating for a deep clean. Like avocado oil it also works wonders for those with skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It has an abundance of antioxidants, as well as vitamin A and vitamin E.
Shea Oil smooths out dry skin patches in particularly dry areas such as elbows, knees and heels. It helps to even out and clarify uneven skin tone. Shea helps restore your skin's natural elasticity, helping to prevent premature skin aging. Want smoother legs after shaving? Throw some of Garnier Fructis' Dry Oil on them and look at the healthy, shiny, smooth results!





Overall I really liked thisproduct and I my end up trying it on my face after all. I'm just a little worried that with my already oily skin, this may interrupt the balancing act I already deal with. On my hair it was absolutely wonderful, and on my skin - as well as my niece's, it worked wonders. The great thing is that its only about $5.99 a bottle and there are always coupons for Garnier Fructis products in the papers and online. So you'll definitely be able to get more than one bottle.
 


Disclaimer: I received this product with the sole purpose of trying it out. #IGotItFree from Bzzagent and received no further compensation. All opinions are my own and I really liked this product.


9 comments:

  1. It's in fact very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use internet for that reason, and obtain the most recent information.

    Also visit my web page: Visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This info is рriceless. Where cаn I find out more?


    Vіsit my homepage :: pure leverage launch date

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi Albritton HallApril 11, 2013 at 5:04 AM

    Very interesting. I'm going to buy some and try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Garnier and I have been wondering about this product. My hair definitely needs help. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank s for the great info. on the new Garnier products!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to try this product! It sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hearing about the new uses for hair oils, body oils, and face oils! I will definitely be looking for this in the stores! Anne Knox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried this and it works pretty well!

    ReplyDelete