April 6, 2013

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Face Wipes




Dickinson's Face Wipes
Witch Hazel
 


Also included in my Influenster SugarnSpice Voxbox were some Witch Hazel towelettes by Dickinson's. I've heard a lot about witch hazel, but never actually tried it. So what better time to try them out than the present.

When I first saw the box I thought it was a waste because I was expecting a pouch of towelettes to be inside. What I found instead were individually wrapped towelettes, which I found extremely appealing. Because they're individually wrapped you can take them along with you where ever you go. Convenient, right?

There are twenty wipes in each box so it won't really last the whole month but it'll almost get you there. They are pretty affordable at about $5.92 a box.


Now the little packets are definitely easy to open and the towelette itself is really big. It is bigger than my hand and is super moist. It was obviously simple to use and cleaned up all the oily grossness from my skin. My skin felt super smooth afterwards and not oily! I have mostly oily skin so this was huge for me. There is one major issue for me though, and I know others have commented on it as well -- the smell. It's a really weird smell just a bit like - pardon me - urine. Once you do get over the smell though, you'll love the results.

Witch hazel is naturally effective herbal extract with exceptional cleansing properties unlike any face care product you've ever used. It conditions, tones and refreshes your skin while protecting it's essential moisture balance. What's more, it is a natural botanical that helps sensitive skin fight blemishes without over drying. It's apparently some awesome stuff!

Some of the Benefits of Witch Hazel:
  • Refines your pores (awesome right?)
  • Removes & controls oil (who doesn't need this?)
  • Soothes irritation (Great for those Texas summers)
  • Locks in moisture (After getting the oily dirty grossness out!)
If you've never tried Witch Hazel in your facial products I'd definitely start out with DICKINSON'S Witch Hazel Towelettes. At an affordable price you can afford to try them out, and I'm sure you'll like them as much as I do.


Sorry for the bad video quality, this is with a webcam and my light is right above me on the shelf so I kind of get washed out a bit, but I think its still good enough.





Disclaimer: I received this product for the sole purpose of trying it out. I was under no obligation to write a review and all opinions are my own. No further compensation was given or received.





1 comment:

  1. Great video Sally! You mentioned that the towelettes have a smell to them but does not stay on the skin. I find that products with Witch Hazel have a weird smell to them. Thanks for the demo.
    awhartness@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete