November 15, 2012

No 7 Facial Products







I had the chance to review Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion and Night Cream. I received these both from Influenster, and was glad I got them. They were sample size, but a lot definitely goes a long way. I had never heard of Boots before and hadn't really seen any No7 products. Boots is a company based in the UK and has an extensive history. Its been over 160 years since the first store was opened in Goose Gate, Nottingham, UK. For a company to have lasted that long, they must be doing something right. All their products are tested on actual human beings, no animals are used. In fact 1 in 3 women in the UK own Boots beauty products. That's a huge number and its quite impressive. 

No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion
normal/dry 

 I can say I've never used a cleansing lotion before so was unsure of what it really would do. Well its a lotion that cleans your face while it moisturizes. The scent is a little different, but not unpleasant. Again, I'm huge with smells and I don't feel comfortable with putting something that doesn't smell right on my face. The lotion itself is very smooth and creamy. I put on make-up and got to work testing to see what happened. I was pretty impressed because I could feel it coming off, if that makes sense. The more I rubbed my face the more the gunk came off. It was great, I had no reactions to it and no redness left on my face. I have more sensitive skin so it was essential that this be "kind" to my face. You can buy a good sized bottle for less than $9.00, making it very affordable.

 

No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream
normal/dry

The night cream went on after the cleansing lotion. It didn't have much of a smell to it, so that was a plus. It dissolved really quickly and left my skin feeling silky smooth. There was no greasiness or heaviness when I put it on. I've tried other night creams that literally had my skin sweating. This absorbed quickly and left my skin feeling refreshed. It has cocoa and shea butter to keep your skin moisturized the whole night through. The cream is a little more pricier compared to the cleansing lotion at $13.99, but still very affordable. You don't need a lot of it so that bottle will last you the whole month.

Overall I was really impressed by the quality of both the cleansing lotion and night cream. I'll definitely be looking for these products the next time I hit up Target. No more skipping that aisle of "expensive" unknown products. Boots is in that aisle so don't skip over it either!




 
Disclaimer: I received these products from Influenster and Boots to review. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was given.

1 comment: