October 29, 2012

Kiss Lash Pro Review









I was given some lashes to try out in my Influenster VoxBox. Now I have to say that I am a total newbie when it comes to using fake lashes. I had no real clue how to put them on or where to put them on exactly. But I forged ahead and tried my best at it.

The packaging of the false lashes is really well made. The lashes were easy to take off and stuck back on just as fast. The glue was easy to use and hold. I wasn't sure about how much glue I was supposed to use. I think that would have helped when applying. The tweezers were well tweezers that were not too easy to use. They were kind of awkward to use and I ended up using my fingers more.

So I checked the length and snipped a little of the end and got to applying them. Now this is where things got hard, well at least for me. I didn't know where to place the lashes so I gave it my best shot. I put the lash down and let the awkward feeling ensue. I have pretty full lashes so I've never really needed to use them. It felt pretty weird to me to have them on. They felt kind of heavy on my lids, so maybe its too much for me? Not sure but it did help my lashes look longer, which I was happy about!

So when it came time to take them off the lashes came off super quickly. Just a little tug and pull and off it came. It took a few seconds and I was lashless, or at least no more falsies. They were still a little tacky so I placed it back onto the packaging so they wouldn't get lost or messed up. I'll definitely be trying them out again because well, practice makes perfect!

They go for about $8.00 at most department and drug stores so they're really affordable. My overall reaction was that they were nice, but not 100% for me. I saw some other ladies that had used them and they looked fantastic.


**Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster for the sole purpose of doing a review. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was made.



No comments:

Post a Comment