October 24, 2012

Hidden Valley Ranch Review






So I was given a great opportunity to try out Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and Seasoning Mixes. Now I've had the ranch dressing before, tastes great, but never had tried the mixes out. I never really knew what to do with them. 

After I received them though, I started looking up recipes to make with them and settled upon the Baked Ranch Chicken. It was actually to be breaded but with my healthier living diet I thought to skip the breaded part. I opened up the package and sprinkled half of the seasoning mix right onto the chicken along with some pepper. I let the chicken rest for about 30-45 minutes just so the flavor could sink in. I poured a tiny bit of water into the pan and popped it into the oven at 375. Once the chicken was at 140 I pulled it out and served it up! I used chicken breasts the first time around and it came out super moist and flavorful! I've baked chicken breast before, but never were they this moist. I have to say even the hardest person to please, my mom, loved them. That says a lot because she is not a huge fan of chicken at all and will only eat it from certain places. I'd recommend the seasoning mixes not only for chicken but pork too! I used it on some pork steaks and it made them really tender. 

I took the chicken breast and sliced it up into tiny strips and pieces. I then used them the next day to put on my salad for dinner. Of course it was topped off with a bit of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing. The salad was compromised of mixed greens, and I cheated a bit - I added cheese! Everything together tasted fantastic and I was really satisfied and full at the end of the meal.

Now that you've checked out my review, you can head on over and do this SURVEY. It'll help BzzAgent to know what you guys think about Hidden Valley Ranch. I'm sure you guys love it though!


*Disclaimer: I received these products from BzzAgent in order to review. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment