October 23, 2012

Goody Spin Pin Review








So included in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox from Influenster was a Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin. Now I've never seen these as I don't really use hair products much. I have bobby pins and some barrettes, but other than that I grab a elastic band for a pony tail or bun. Now I looked at this thing and thought...no way this is going to hold my hair. I've got long hair, really long hair and finding anything that holds it all together isn't easy.

These do the same job as 20 bobby pins!
So with some hope I set out opening up the package, and wow is it packaged really well. Once I got it out I stared at it in wonderment. How can these two little things possibly hold my hair in place. I shrugged, this definitely wouldn't work, not with my almost 30 inches of hair. I told you it was long, didn't I? Anyway I grabbed the handy instructions and got to work. Okay so you make your bun as usual take the pin and spin it into the bun. Simple right? Well it actually was that simple and was so easy to use. The best thing was...IT WORKED! I tugged at my bun, jumped around, shook my head till I got dizzy and nothing, that sucker didn't budge. I love these things and am looking for another to buy for my niece.

The white circle is the hair pin!

What I love the most, well that it works, but that there are no headaches. I wear my hair in pony tails or buns so suffer from headaches all the time. I like my hair tight which was a concern for me. This keeps it tight, but no pain here. You can't even feel that you're wearing them after a while. I went the whole day and didn't have any discomfort at all.

Sorry for the messy bun!






You can find these at most major department stores like Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS as well as select grocery stores. They go for about $5.80 each and they're totally worth it. While looking them out they also make a mini set of 3 for different styles. They come in two different colors: gold and dark brown/brass.





*Disclaimer: I received these in my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox for the sole purpose of reviewing this product. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was given.

2 comments:

  1. very cool, wish i gotten one of those before i cut my hair off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have mini ones, unless you cut your hair off completely?

      Delete