April 14, 2012

BEAUTY CORNER REVIEW - SALLY HANSEN

SALLY HANSEN XTREME POLISH
#31 VIRTUAL VIOLET

I recently bought this Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish in Virtual Violet. I was really excited to try it out because I really liked the other Xtreme Wear polish I had gotten. Well sadly it wasn't a hit for me. While I liked the color it was gloopy, sticky, and just a mess. I don't know if it was the color, or if it had been on the shelf to long. I don't think I'll ever know why it was like that, just that it was a mess. 



I painted my nails with it anyway and still did like the color. It is a really pretty opalescent purple with undertones of light blue. Because it was sticky it was pretty hard to make it go on smoothly which is why in the picture it looks really bad. I'm hoping it was just a bad batch as I really love the color. I'll be headed out to the store to get me some more polish later on.  It was really inexpensive and there was also a coupon making it about $1.99 for the bottle. I haven't given up on it yet though, I'm still trying to get it to work so I can still use it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment