The cream is really smooth and rich and not greasy at all. It absorbs super fast which means its reaching your aches that much quicker. It's really convenient for me especially now that I'm watching my nephew for my brother and sis-in-law. I don't want to have to wait for a cream to work before I can pick him up. Which is another reason why I love that its natural. I don't want a whole bunch of harmful chemicals around him. Especially now that he is teething and putting everything in his mouth - especially my hands. It never seems to fail, I pick him up and before I know it his mouth is biting down on my hand. Can you imagine if he did that and one of those other creams were on my hand?
So what natural ingredients is Noxicare Pain Relief Cream made of - tumeric, willow bark, ginger, holy basil, rosemary extract, alpha lipoic acids, and boswellia extract. I know some of those spices are in your spice cabinet right now, as they're in mine. I knew they tasted good, but didn't know that they also helped take away my aches and pains.
Here is a more extensive description of some of the ingredients and what they are used for.
- Tumeric: With Tumeric studies have shown that it may help reduce the pain with its anti-inflammatory properties help to naturally relieve pain associated with arthritis by reducing inflammation in the joints.
- Willow Bark: Willow Bark is an herb that I don't know much about, but did you know it has been used for natural pain relief and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger: Helps relieve muscle pains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs. Ginger is also great in a lot of recipes, honestly its just a great herb.
- Rosemary Extract: The Ancient Egyptians knew to relieve musculoskeletal pain by rubbing rosemary extract oil into their skin. If its been used for that long, then they obviously are on to something.
- Holy Basil: Holy Basil's properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Boswellia Extract: Boswellia extracts is something I've never heard of and was surprised to know that they have been used to treat back pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: Alpha Lipoic Acid is a natural pain relief antioxidant made by every cell in the body, can't get more natural than that.
If you want to find out more information about Noxicare and their great product then check out their website: Noxicare.com. You will definitely be happy that you did because it is a truly natural product that really works. You can also head on over to the Noxicare Facebook Page and follow them. They sometimes have their own giveaways so you can try their product out for free.