July 17, 2012

Home Product Reviews - Potty Cover


POTTY COVER REVIEW



I was lucky enough to try out Potty Cover and was so glad I did. We went out to the Medina River over the weekend and it seemed the perfect place to try them out. I don't have photos of the toilets there as its a public place, but I do have some from my home. Now the covers do just that, cover every surface of the toilet that your child or you, may touch. They were simple and easy to put on and come individually wrapped for on the go ease. The flaps on the side are all really long so the keep your little ones legs from touching the toilet.


It has woven fabric on one side with plastic on the other making them waterproof. Now I know these are for the kids, but I'll be honest with ya. When the kiddos were done I thought, huh I want to be protected to. The cover was still clean so I used it as well. It made me feel more at ease using the bathroom knowing there was a layer of plastic and not just a paper cover. It doesn't stick to you either which was great for using after getting out of the river.

The covers come in a bag of 6 for 5.99 making them about a buck each, but don't let that number deter you. I've used other products and they just didn't cut it. The Potty Cover did an excellent job and stayed put. Now obviously not everyone's child is the same which is why when my nephew used it his did slip a bit. Thankfully he doesn't touch the side to hold himself up, but others you may just need to watch them a bit.

Overall, its one of those things where you think, huh why couldn't I have come up with that? Its great for toddlers learning how to use the bathroom, but also for older kids and adults. Its keeps you away from all the gross germs that many public toilets have. I also found it useful when there is a party and you have many kids in attendance.

You can purchase them online or in stores, just go HERE and you can find where its available. Try them out, you won't regret it!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment