April 29, 2013

Woolite Detergent Review





So did you know that Woolite isn't just for your delicates anymore? Yup, they're for your everyday clothing as well. I received some samples from Crowdtap and Woolite to test out Woolite for darks. I also had plenty to share with my friends and family so they too could see how great Woolite is.



The samples I received were for Woolite Darks. It has a great clean smell and leaves your clothes looking great. No fading or nothing for your dark clothes - tees, jeans, even undies! Woolite helps you keep your dark clothes dark and your whites looking nice and bright. I hadn't used Woolite before but now it has become a staple for our home. I try to make sure there is at least 2 bottles just for my families jeans because we all know how it is to find a great pair of jeans. In my opinion it really does help to keep everything darker and looking new. The boys are really rough on their jeans and washing with Woolite helps my pocket because it means less money having to be spent on clothes.



 There is also Woolite COMPLETE which gives all your clothes the right balance of cleaning and caring. It doesn't contain harsh ingredients, so it won't cause stretching, shrinking or fading. With Woolite COMPLETE, you can keep all your clothes looking like new! This isn't as specific as the Woolite for darks, although this also can be used to clean your jeans, just doesn't have that extra oomph. This too has a great clean smell with I've found with all the different Woolites. If you are not a big fan of heavy perfumes then Woolite is a great brand to get because they have very light scents.



 Woolite Delicates is just for that...your delicates! It has a unique formula that won't cause shape loss, fiber damage or pilling because it does not contain harsh ingredients like bleach, phosphates or enzymes. You can follow this link HERE to read more about Woolite Detergents. I love using Woolite Delicates and this was really the only detergent that I used for my -- unmentionables. Buying undergarments can become really expensive so you need a great detergent that will keep them looking great for as long as you can.




Disclaimer: I received 10 samples from Crowdtap and Woolite to share and review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received. 





No comments:

Post a Comment