January 21, 2013

Product Review: Head & Shoulders Review









So we all know Head & Shoulders and the great work it does at getting us all dandruff free. We also know that overpowering smell as well. I always hated the way it smelled, it didn't ever stop me from using it though because at the end of the day it worked. So when I heard they came out with a new line I was excited to try them all out.

I opted to try out the Damage Rescue shampoo/conditioner because I am a bit harsh on my hair. I have naturally curly hair and well, I'm really not a fan. I like to straighten it out as much as I can which ends up being about every 3 days. I do let it rest though so I don't torture my hair all the time.

Anyway, back to the Damage Rescue shampoo and conditioner. First off the smell is amazingly...GOOD. Its a nice soft, fresh, clean scent that really leaves your hair smelling good. No weird mediciney smell, yea I know that isn't a word. I liked the consistency of the shampoo, which was creamy and... runny. It was like a race against the shampoo before it started dripping down my hand. I literally had to throw my hand on top of my head, so I wouldn't lose it all. I had to put a little more than usual because I know I didn't save enough of the shampoo to cover my whole head of hair. It lathered up really well and was easily rinsed off. I always do two washes of shampoo because I've got super long hair and I live in Texas, its hot here! The conditioner on the other hand was creamy and that really helped to make my hair super soft. It was thick and rich and smelled just as great as the shampoo. I could feel the cleanness and softness in my hair right after rinsing out the conditioner. Once my hair was dried, I towel and then air dry, it was so manageable! I could literally run my fingers through my hair and it was silky smooth.

If you've strayed away from Head & Shoulders before because you didn't like the smell, try the new line out! You will be so happy you did, and your hair will be too! Visit Head & Shoulders on Facebook to learn more about what you've been missing!





Disclaimer: I was sent fullsize products of Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue by Influenster for the sole purpose of trying it out. All opinions in this review are my own and no further compensation was given.





1 comment: