November 13, 2012

NYM: Not Your Mother's Hair Product




NOT YOUR MOTHER'S
KINKY MOVES



 Another great product I received in my Beauty Blogger 2012 Vox Box was NOT YOUR MOTHER'S Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream. It is infused with grapeseed and jasmine and smells wonderful! I got a trial size and was a bit unsure if it would be enough for my long hair. It was and so I hope you enjoy my quick review of this great hair care product.

I normally straighten my hair because I don't get the kind of curls that I want. So had to suck it up and try out yet another product for my curls. I have tried many different products and they end up being sticky and then they weigh my hair down. NYM's Kinky Moves is very light and not sticky at all. It is really smooth and when I worked it in, it broke down really easily. It felt almost like water when I was applying it. I used it right after my shower on my towel dried hair. I then waited for it to completely dry and went to sleep. The photo shows the curls the next morning when I woke up. They are still pretty defined and were really soft, also it has a detangler built in so no messy tangles! I could actually run my fingers through my hair, that amazed me. Now I did have some flyaways but a quick application of a tiny bit of it fixed that right up. Did I mention the great smell?! It smells so good and if you've noticed in my other beauty reviews, I'm very big on smells.

NYM Products are all gluten- free, are made in the U.S.A, and available in stores all across America. They retail for about $5.99 which is in the middle range in price. If you have curly hair then I'd recommend trying this out for yourself because it works wonderfully! You won't hate your curls when you use this product, you'll love them.









Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster and NYM to do a review on. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was given.


No comments:

Post a Comment