October 3, 2012

UNREAL Candy







UNREAL CANDY



So I was pretty happy to be able to try out UNREAL candy. I had high hopes and it definitely delivered. The bag design is really modern looking focusing mainly on the candy. I have to say I was worried that there would be weird after tastes, fake sugar taste, or weird textures but I didn't get any of those things.

There are 5 types of UNREAL candy:
UN 5 - Chocolate caramel nougat
UN 8 - Chocolate caramel peanut nougat
UN41 - Chocolate candy shell
UN54 - Chocolate Candy Shell w/Peanuts
UN77 - Chocolate Peanut Butter

Sadly I didn't have all varieties at my local Walgreens so I got a Chocolate Candy Shell as that's what was available. It looks just like the other junky candy except for one huge difference, less sugar! The texture and taste were great. The taste reminded me of peanut butter for some reason. It wasn't unpleasant though and I promptly ate the whole bag. Sadly I also forgot to take photos of said bag and candy and it went into the recycling bin. This has to be the first time I'm doing a review and have no photos of my own. I will make sure to get some as soon as I can.

I would have liked to have tried out the other varieties so I'm always on the look out at my local Walgreens to see if they'd got any new ones in. I will update this post as soon as I try the others as I think they're needed to give everyone a clear opinion of what UNREAL Candy is all about.

If you want a sweet, tasty, and healthy candies then UNREAL candy is definitely for you. No weird after tastes or weird textures!


**Disclaimer: I received coupons for a free product to try out courtesy of BzzAgent. All opinions are mine and no further compensation was given.

1 comment:

  1. I will admit I am addicted to this candy hehe. You have to find a store with all the varieties. I love the 8 one.

    ReplyDelete