September 25, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection







GLADE EXPRESSIONS

The Glade Expressions® Collection is inspired by art and designed to be left out on display. These authentic, easy-to-use home fragrance products release scents that open up note by note, filling your home with lightly layered fragrances and inviting life in. The breakthrough line includes two unique, refillable products:

Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a chic holder that blends with your décor for a burst of fragrance that's always out and available. Simply squeeze to release a long-lasting, light mist of fragrance; then refill the holder with your favorite true-to-life scent.

The Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases authentic and exotic fragrances without having to plug it in or find batteries. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly - and is also refillable - making it an effective, stylish option for layering true-to-life fragrances in all of your living spaces.


The Glade Expressions Collection comes in 4 different scents so you're sure to find one that fits your style. The scents are: PineApple Mangosteen, Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, Cotton & Italian Mandarin, and Lavender and Juniper Berry. I haven't tried the Lavender and Juniper Berry as I haven't been able to find it in my area, but all the others smell wonderful.


The Scents:
The Pineapple Mangosteen has a wonderful tropical scent with pineapple being in the forefront. The spray gives you just enough burst of scent to leave your room smelling great. For me the diffuser was really, really strong smelling. I had it here in my room and it was overwhelming. I think for a bigger room like the living room where it now sits is perfect for it. I found it is the strongest of all three scents so put it in a smelly area! It definitely does the job and leaves everything smelling good.


The Cotton & Italian Mandarin is a nice linen scent. I actually thought that was what it was because I don't really smell any type of citrus in it. It reminds me of your clothes right when it comes out of the dryer. Smells wonderful and its really light. This scent is one that I'd recommend for a smaller room. It isn't overwhelming at all and its a very light and airy scent.


The Fuji Apple & Cardomom Spice really reminds me of fall. The scent leans more towards the cardomon spice and the apple. Its another light scent that just hangs delicately in the air. It too is good for smaller rooms or a baby's room. That way it smells nice without overwhelming everything.

I can't make an opinion on the Lavender & Juniper Berry as its the only scent that I haven't found here. I don't know if they're super popular with people or if there wasn't as much made. Either way I'm sure it too will be a more mellow scent.


The Design:
For the design I love how sleek and modern the spray and diffuser look. They definitely can just sit on a table, shelf, or your desk and not take away from your style.I would love for them to make different looks to the diffuser so you just don't have the natural tree look that it gives off. The spray looks like a sleek modern vase that would hold some beautiful bouquet of flowers. The first time opening up the spray was a bit difficult, but after that its pretty simple. The diffuser is super easy to put together just wish that once you pop the diffuser card in that it would latch on to stay in. I have had it fall out when I moved the diffuser.

The Cost:
The whole collection is sort of in the middle range when it comes to cost. They aren't the cheapest sprays you can find, but the are definitely worth the price. The sprays go for $2.99 for the starter kit with refills being $1.99. The diffuser goes for $5.99 for the starter kit with the refill being $3.99. I have only had them for about a week and they're both going strong. The spray still has a little more than half the can and the diffuser still smells as strong as when it came out of the box. The diffuser lasts for up to 30 days so I will see if that's how long it goes. I think its about average value on costs with coupons sweetening the deal. Glade always has coupons so if you get it right around a sale you can stock up.


**Disclaimer: I received coupons to try out the spray and the diffuser to try out in my own home from BzzAgent. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was received. 


2 comments:

  1. I need one of these in my home ..u say its potient so i coud use this in my kitchen also i noticed ur doll which is ur cover photo i love dolls also even though i dont have manydid u ever get that doll u wanted a month or so ago? I hope u did i k u really wanted it thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup the Pineapple Mangosteen is super strong! It was overwhelming when I placed it on my desk, I now have the Fuji Apple & Cardomon spice. They always have coupons out and I know Target has a coupon so you can stack and get it for $0.99 or FREE.

      The doll I was trying to win and I am sure I'm going to lose. lol I was behing by like 15 last time I checked and I can't get anyone else to vote for me. I'll just save up and buy one myself when I get the chance.

      Delete