May 17, 2012

Food For Thought Reviews - Children's Oxylent



CHILDREN'S OXYLENT DRINK
BUBBLY BERRY PUNCH FLAVOR





I had the chance to try out Children's Oxylent by Vitalah and so glad I did. It is sugar, dairy, gluten, caffeine, additives and preservative free. It provides all key vitamins and minerals that kids are lacking these days like vitamin A, B, C, E, and D3, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and selenium. It only has 5 calories so its better than a lot of other drinks your kids may want. With great flavors you won't have to make them drink it, they'll be begging you to give them some.


I got it in bubbly berry punch which has some fizz to it and tastes great. All they know is that it tastes great, they don't know that its also good for them. Children's Oxylent supports healthy growth, brain function, immune system health, and healthy bones and muscles.

Its super easy to make and the kids can do it themselves. I just put two packs in one water bottle and then poured them out for the kids to share. They drank it up fast and asked if they could have more. Because it's so good for them I went ahead and gave them some more. You can purchase Children's Oxylent by the box which has 30 packets which are perfect lunch boxes and little hands.



Vitalah also makes great products for adults such as Oxylent, Oxylent Prenatal, and Oxylent for when you workout. All three have 15 calories or less and are full of vitamins and minerals that our bodies need to keep us going. They have great flavors like blackberry pomegranate, sparking mandarin, sparkling berries, and sparkling cranberry raspberry. I've tried regular Oxylent and it was delicious, fizzy, and fresh tasting. 

So while I got some to review for my family and myself, I'm glad to be able to share some with your family as well. I will be giving a small giftpack of Children's Oxylent for you to try out.


Disclaimer:
  • All opinions are mine. I did not receive a product in exchange for a positive review.
  • These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be used to treat and diagnose. Please refer to to your health care provider before making changes in your health plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment