November 20, 2014

Zep Cleaning Products












I received 3 bottles of All-Around Cleaner and Degreaser, and 2 bottles of Quick Clean Disinfectant from Zep and Crowdtap. I shared some bottles with my brothers and kept one of each for myself.

So what's so different about Zep cleaning products?
Well Zep is basically commercial strength products that you can easily use in your home. But as strong as it is, there aren't any harsh chemical smells, and it didn't kill my hands when I used them without gloves on. They have every type of cleaning product imaginable and all at a really affordable price. Whether you want products that are for a specific area of your home, or an all purpose cleaner - they have it all.

 

All Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser
What I love most about this cleaner is that there are no harmful fumes. No gross smells choking you, preventing you from breathing. It has a very light scent to it, much like most other cleaning products. I tried to clean different areas of my home so I could get a feel for what it could do. I started with the stove, which I must admit has seen better days. Lately I hadn't really had the time to clean it and well, it definitely showed. Everyone cooks, but no one cleans and well these kiddos love to leave a mess behind. As long as they don't have to clean it they're dirtying it up. Something had obviously overflowed and had now turned into a burned and charred mess. I'm not sure if the cleaner wasn't strong enough, or the greasy whatever had just fuzed into the stove and was now not going to come off. I was committed though and tried hard to win the battle, but in the end the mess won. I'm sure with another round of Zep will finish it off, but for today it'll stay. Hey don't judge me for my messy stove okay? I've got 5 kiddos here and even the grown ups look at the mess and leave it for the next person. Overall, I think this cleaner got a 4 out of 5 rating for me. It did wonderfully with the smaller messes, but for the larger more involved messes - well I just needed more oomph.


Quick Clean Disinfectant
How many of us have Lysol in our households, I'm sure a great number of us. I do have Lysol, but honestly no matter what scent there always tends to be a chemical smell. The Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant has a light smell that deodorizes while it kills 99.9% of bacteria. With 5 kids the bathroom was definitely where I was taking this bad boy. The restroom can get so gross with 4boys in the house so I wiped down practically every surface in there. The main areas - the sink and toilet were first. There was basically no real smell that I could notice, just clean. I just sprayed it and let it air dry. I did wipe certain areas afterwards though so no spots could be seen. For this I give it a 4.5 out of 5, only because you have to wipe afterwards if food is coming into contact with the surface you just sprayed. For me it seems a little counter productive when I have to wipe what I just disinfected.

Overall I think Zep products are definitely worth a try and you should add some to your household products. You can buy Zep products at most Walmarts and other stores, just check their website to see what stores are included. I'll be trying out other Zep products in the future especially the Calcium, Lime, and Rust Remover because down south here in Texas we have some really hard water.





Disclaimer: I received the 5 bottles of product from Zep and Crowdtap for the sole purpose of reviewing them. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was received.







No comments:

Post a Comment