October 23, 2014

Chapstick Dual-End Hydration Lock Review






 I was super lucky to be chosen for this great Smiley360 mission. Chapstick came out with a great new product - dual chapsticks! Why deal with having two different chapsticks when you can have just one.

The Dual Ended Hydration Lock Chapstick is for day and night to give you 24hr care. The day end has a built in sunscreen of SPF12 to make sure your lips don't shrivel up in the sun. While the night end works all night to replenish moisture and soften your lips.


They obviously are both so easy to use and even with the dual ends it isn't heavy and bulky. You don't need a lot of product from either end to do the job. One quick swipe and you're good to go, and feel free to reapply as much as you like during the day. I did notice a difference in how smooth and supple my lips looked. Yea, I said supple, because you're lips will look and feel fantastic!


So yea, there are obviously many chapsticks that do the same thing, the major upside is that it's all in one. Everyone loves convenience, and who doesn't need more space in their purse. With the dual end you can have two different chapsticks all in one and you won't have to dig around the bottom of your purse (aka: the bottomless pit) to find the chapstick you want. Because I know you have more than one chapstick in there.



There really isn't any flavor on/in the chapstick. Not that it really needs it, but I'd love a cherry flavor. Seriously, that stuff is amazing, not that I sit there and eat it.

So if you're looking for a chapstick that does it all, then you need to run out and get Chapsticks Dual Ended Hydration Lock, your lips will thank you.



Disclaimer: I was sent this product for the sole purpose of giving my honest review. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment