November 24, 2013

Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Medication




I was given a chance to try out Orajel Cold Sore medication which includes two single dose treatment vials and one tube of moisturizer. I haven’t had a cold sore, but I can honestly say I didn’t really know what one really was. It wasn’t until one fateful day that a cold sore reared its ugly head and a co-worker screamed, “herpes!” while pointing. I was shocked and appalled, why would she be yelling that, I wasn’t “that type” of girl you know. Well what I had always known as a fever blister was in fact a cold sore. I was told it was just something you got when you were getting really sick. I really had no clue and so when that event happened I went to get informed.

What is a cold sore?
Well first of all just having something appear by your lips does not a cold sore make. I actually didn’t have a cold sore at the time, but a pimple in a unfortunate place. So what exactly is a cold sore? Well they are called fever blisters and are actually groups of small blisters on the lip and around the mouth. It makes the skin red, swollen, and sometimes sore. These blisters may break open and leak clear fluid, which is the moment you have to be extra careful. Most cold sores heal within 2 weeks after scabbing over.

What causes cold sores?
Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. There are two types of HSV - 1 and 2. HSV-1 is the virus that cause cold sores while HSV-2 is genital herpes. Apparently  both types can cause cold sores so its best to get checked if any appear.

What symptoms should you look for?
Well one obvious symptom to look for is a cold sore. If you’ve been infected you may get pain around you mouth and lips, a fever, sore throat, or swollen glands. Even though most people have these symptoms there are some that never get cold sores or any symptoms. That’s why it’s always get to get periodically checked out by your doctor.

Can cold sores be treated?
While cold sores themselves can be treated you can’t treat the virus itself. Once you have it, it will always be with you for the rest of your life. So the best thing is to try and prevent them.

So how can you prevent cold sores?
Well avoid contact with an infected person, whether its your partner or stranger. Kissing isn’t the only way you can get the virus, sharing anything that an infected person may have used can  also spread it.

If you do happen to contract the virus, relax it isn’t the end of the world. Because over 70 percent of adults in America have oral herpes (HSV-1); so you’re not alone.


With Orajel Cold Sore treatment you can cut the healing time and after just one application it starts to heal your cold sore. Also, it’ll take away the pain really quickly if you have any. It’s pretty simple to use, you take one vial, snap it in half, and then gently rub it on your cold sore. You could also just press down on it to
make sure it covers the cold sore completely. It doesn’t burn and the moisturizer you use afterwards help to keep everything from drying out and looking worse.

While it can be a little expensive there are really no other options when it comes to cold sore medication. Most will take weeks and many applications to start the healing. You can find coupons online and sometimes in the newspaper.

Click here for more information: HERE


2 comments:

  1. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Imoudu the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Imoudu write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Imoudu instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now DR.IMOUDUHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM you can also WhatsApp him +2348109609753.
    You can also contact him for
    1. HPV 2. LASSA FEVER 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AIDS
    5. LOW SPERM COUNT 6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE 7. EPILEPSY
    8. ASEPSIS 9. CANCER 10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION
    11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of Herpes by a Doctor called odion . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now Herpes negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +234 9019421176
    .or contact him on email(drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com )
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete