September 23, 2013

Goody TangleFix Brush






Another great product included in the Influenster #ParadiseVoxBox was a Goody TangleFix Brush. I had never heard of this brush before so it was a totally new product for me. I was pretty excited to read that it was 70% more gentle (with detangling) than your regular brush. For my niece this was totally going to be a worthwhile product.

The brush features:
• Super-flexible bristles work with the hair, not against it
• Lightweight for less fatigue
• Easy grip sides for better control
• Dual size design for children's or adult's hands


So looking at the features themselves, the bristles are super soft. They're made out of plastic, and honestly I didn't think it would work with my niece's hair. She has thick unruly hair so I use a heavy duty brush for it. My niece is 13 so she can brush her own hair now. She started out from the bottom and worked her way up her hair. She didn't complain at all about the bristles being to hard.

The brush is really lightweight, and the shape helps to grip it better. I have hand issues and can't really grasp things for too long. I didn't have any issues with using this brush, it was pretty easy and went quickly. I have a smaller hand and found that the brush still sat comfortably in my palm. Because you're able to grip it easier you don't get any slippage just in case the brush does get caught in your hair. I couldn't really say if it would be easy to hold if a young child were to use it as I don't have any. My niece's hand is actually bigger than mine and she definitely didn't have issues grabbing onto it.

My niece had fun playing with this brush, really trying to get her hair tangled up so she could try it. I thought it would be better for her to try because over the years my hair has thinned out. She said it went through really easily, it didn't hurt at all, and it left her hair feeling really soft.

The brush is fairly inexpensive being less than 8 dollars it definitely won't hurt your wallet to try this out. You can buy it at Target, for sure but I'd keep an eye out at other major big box stores. This brush will definitely make brushing your little ones hair much easier, less painful, and tear free.



Disclaimer: I received this product in the Influenster #ParadiseVoxbox for the sole purpose of reviewing it. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.


No comments:

Post a Comment