September 18, 2013

Dr Scholl's Heel Insoles









One of the products that I received in the #ParadiseVoxbox from Influenster were Dr. Scholl's High Heel Insoles. They sent insoles that would fit a size 6 shoe up to a size 10. I have a size 7 foot so can't comment on how the insole works for a larger size shoe.

The package was easy to open up and the insoles were really easy to put on the shoe. The insoles are clearly labeled with left and right, heel and toe for easy application. You just have to peel off the backing and stick it on. Yup it has a sticky backing which means you can stick it on any shoe you have in your closet. Sadly the stickiness doesn't last forever and you're left with insoles that don't stay put. I understand that they aren't meant to last forever though, so I think the length of time it did last was very reasonable. For me that amount of time was about a month or so, and that was with numerous changes from heels to my favorite flats.



See the orange line - thats the arch on the insole!
It is perfect for all kinds of shoes,not just heels. For me sandals tend to hurt my feet the most because they have no arch. I have a natural arch on my foot so when I wear flats my feet pay the price. The insoles have some extra gel support where the toes are, and they have an arch. It makes wearing flats and heels so comfortable, especially when they don't have an arch. It means I can wear them longer and be on my feet for longer periods of time without wanting to cut my shoes off and chuck them out the window.

Now their price is a little more expensive when compared to other insoles, but they are well worth it. Also you'll get a good amount of wear before having to replace them. Dr Scholl's runs coupons in the paper periodically so you'll never really have to pay full price for them. So if you're looking for some comfy insoles and haven't decided on the ones you want to buy, then you should definitely try Dr Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles.






Disclaimer: I was sent this product for the sole purpose of doing a review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment