July 18, 2013

Household Review: OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter



Oxiclean 2 in 1 Stain Fighter







I was sent a Walmart Gift card to get myself a bottle of Oxi Clean 2in1 Stain Fighter Laundry Detergent. I have to say the scent was intense, it smelled fantastic. Now OxiClean  isn't just for your whites, it has color safe brightener so its safe for your colors as well.

I have used Oxi-Clean before, but I've never used it in liquid form. I knew it would work with my whites, but how would it do with my colored clothes? Well  it definitely smells great and left my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. The smell is really strong so if you don't really like very strong smells, well this may not be for you. I have four very active boys so I definitely loved the intense smell. It gets out that sweaty smell the clothes can have by the end of the week when its time to finally wash.

I used it for my wash for almost three weeks, almost because it didn't last through all the loads of wash. It was a good size, but when you do about 6-7 loads every week you find out really quickly that even the largest looking bottles don't last that long. The boys apparently like to wear the same shirts over and over, which is fine with me because that means less clothes with stains in them. I noticed that even though I was washing the same shirts multiple times I wasn't really seeing much fading. I won't say there was absolutely no fading, but the colors did seem to fade a whole lot less than other detergents. My nephews shirts that were already a bit faded didn't get any worse, and the newer shirts they have stayed looking new a lot longer.

It was about average price for a 66oz bottle, the price being $8.99 here in Texas. It is made for all types of washers including HE washers. I would recommend using just a little less for a regular was in a HE washer as you don't really need a lot of detergent. Also I did wash using cold water, to save money, and it worked just fine. I think overall it was a great value for the amount of loads I was able to do with it. I did use a little more in certain loads so I'm sure it could have been stretched much longer than 3 weeks.

So if you're looking to buy some detergent then you may want to add OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter because you definitely will not regret trying it out.












Disclaimer: I received a gift card to buy this product for the sole purpose of trying it out. No review was required and all opinions are my own. No further compensation was given nor received. I received this sample via Smiley360.


No comments:

Post a Comment