July 5, 2013

Health Review: Dr Scholl's Insoles










I received a pack of Dr Scholl's Massaging Gel insoles for women to try out and I was loving them. First off they come in a hard plastic package that was a total pain to open. It took a little work, but in the end it was so worth it. I was certain they would not fit because they were so large compared to my feet. One package will fit a shoe from size six to size nine. Yup, that's a pretty wide range so it's sure to meet your needs. I have to say they aren't that pretty, but they are definitely comfy!

So after you take them out of the package its time to get your scissors and go to work. My favorite pair of shoes are an old pair of DC shoes that are about 5yrs old. I love them, but they have been through hell so they aren't as comfy as they once were. I figured they would be the perfect pair to stick my new insoles in. So the shoes are a size 7.5 so I tried to get it in between size 7 and 8. The insole was too large so just go down to a whole number. Meaning if you have a size 7.5 cut it at the size 7 mark.





My favorite pair of shoes - gross but comfy!

After cutting both insoles I stuck them into my shoes to try them out. My shoes were a bit snug as the insoles add height to your foot. I had to untie my shoes and redo them to the right size. I love to slip my shoes on and off so I leave them tied and loose. I could definitely feel the difference in the comfy level. I won't lie, but they did feel a little weird at first. It does take a little time to get used to going from something flat to something with cushion. It was totally awkward for me and I really noticed the wonky way I was walking.


At the end of the day my feet were feeling awesome! I have feet issues, something that has come with age, so these really helped in relieving some of the pain without my having to go and take medicine. I'd definitely recommend everyone getting themselves a pair of Dr Scholl's insoles. There are so many different kinds and types that there is surely something that will meet your needs. Visit Dr Scholl's Website to see if there are any products that will work for you!



Disclaimer: I was sent this product for the sole purpose of doing a review. All opinions are my own and no compensation was received.



No comments:

Post a Comment