June 4, 2013

Health Review: Centrum Multi-Vitamin Chews





I was sent some samples to try out by Centrum and Smiley360. I'm always looking for some great vitamins to try out so was looking forward to getting them. I got the samples and opened them up to see two round balls that reminded me of gumballs. You know the kind you bought as a kid for .25 cents. I popped one in my mouth and was pretty surprised at the flavor. First of all they're really sweet, sweeter than I imagined. They were pretty flavorful and the sweet tartness really got to me. The flavor was good, and the texture reminded me of a chewy gummy.


It was hard to even think that this was a vitamin. It really reminded me of candy. There was no gross smell, no weird taste, and no after taste either. You know how some vitamins make you burp up that gross after taste? Not so with these!

Overall this was a great alternative to taking regular vitamins. Although I do think it could be a little less sweet, it was alright. I'll definitely look for these at my store and hopefully they have cherry flavor because that would be awesome!



Want a free sample and a $2.00 coupon for Centrum Multi-Vitamin Chews? Then click HERE.


Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product for the sole purpose of trying it out. No review was required and all opinions are my own. No further compensation was given nor received. I received this sample via Smiley360.

No comments:

Post a Comment