March 24, 2013

Colgate Optic White




Colgate
 OPTIC WHITE


 


So I was fortunate to get a whole set of Colgat'es Optic White - toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash in my Voxbox. All three were full size so I could really get to try them out for the whole week. The claims are that these products will help me get whiter teeth in one week so I put them to the test! 




The first product to try out was the toothbrush. It was packaged up really good and for a second I had to search for how to open it up. As you can see in the photo I made it way harder than it needed to be. You just flip the edge up and voila, its ready to go!







The toothbrush was soft bristle which I normally like medium or hard. That wasn't too much of an issue for me though.It fit neatly over my teeth and cleaned them up pretty well. Although I did notice some spots where it had missed and I had to go over them again. It might just be the way I brush though. It does come with a tongue brush which I love!



The toothpaste tastes pretty much like regular toothpaste. It does have a more stiff texture though, I felt that difference immediately. The taste was good, nothing new, it foamed up a lot, and left my teeth squeaky clean. I can honestly say that after about 3 days of use I am seeing brighter teeth. It isn't a drastic change, but its happening!  I didn't think it would help, but I'd have to say I'm impressed.





Last step for me was the mouthwash and this was where things got a little difficult for me. Okay so the taste is alright pretty standard for a lot of mouthwashes. It didn't burn very much although if left on my tongue too long I did get some discomfort. My major issue is the texture of it. It is much thicker than other mouthwashes I've used and that completely threw me off. It reminds me of a really think medicine. I didn't like that it doesn't come with a cap that you can actually use. No real measurement other than the directions which tell you to use 3 tablespoons. I just took a leftover measuring cup I had and used that. Because believe me if you put too much in your mouth it will foam up so much that you won't be able to continue without spitting some out. I speak from experience so yea...anyway just make sure to measure it correctly!

Overall I really have enjoyed using these and actually went out and bought some more of the Optic White toothpaste. They are a bit more expensive, but I think because of the results - the cost is totally worth it. You can find them practically every where so be on the lookout!







Disclaimer: I received all products shown in this review from Influenster. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was given.




2 comments:

  1. thanks for the post was considering trying the tooth paste but wasnt too sure itd work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does work! I'm waiting for the whole week to pass yo show a photo. It said it would whiten in one week.

      Delete