February 19, 2013

Julep - Boho Glam February Review



JULEP MAVEN FEBRUARY POLISH DUO




In the next few days I'll be posting some polish reviews like crazy. I've gotten so far behind but like I said in my last post I've had some family issues to deal with. So are you ready, because I am so ready to get back into the swing of things. So ready for my first polish review of the day - and week?

Julep Ingrid is the first in line and is a nice rich orange. Okay now normally I'm not a huge fan of orange, but this one definitely works. I think because its more on the rich side that it doesn't bother me. It is a bit thicker consistency, which is fine by me because it meant less coats. Julep polishes last for about 3-5 days, of course it depends on how hard you are on your hands and nails. Not many polishes can withstand washing a sink full of dishes after a huge dinner. Julep Ingrid is nice and I love it, seriously a great orange polish to get if you're ever in the market for one. They go for $14 on Julep's website or you can become a Julep Maven and get two polishes and an extra product for about $20.




The second polish in the set was Julianne - as in Julianne Moore. Its a soft blue-ish grey that, again, had a thick smooth consistency. I could have used only one coat, but put two coats on because that's what I normally do. These are thick polishes, but they go on super smooth!


If you'd like to join up for Julep Maven - obviously you're under no obligation, you can do so by clicking this link - Julep Maven.  Just so you know, yes I'll get credit for you joining up. Whether you join under me or under someone else Julep is a great polish brand. Form your own opinions and try them out for yourself.

*Disclaimer - I purchased these polishes myself and all opinions are my own. No compensation was received!




1 comment: