November 13, 2012

Bath & Body Candle Review








Another product I received in my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox was this candle from Bath & Body Works. The scent was Black Pepper Bergamot and it smelled wonderful. I could actually smell it through the box before I even opened it. It has a spicy rich smell with undertones of the bergamot and lavender. Now I have to say I wasn't quite sure what Bergamot was so I ran to google to look it up. It is made using the oils from the peels of Bergamot Oranges that are native to Southern Asia. This is where the richness comes from in the candle, along with the very light citrus smell.

The candle was easy to light and burned really brightly. It melted really quickly and released that great spicy rich smell into my bedroom. I liked that when I did turn it off the wax came together nicely and the wick was ready to be lit again.

Bath & Body Works has a ton of different fragrances that are sure to satisfy your wants. While the larger sized candles are a bit pricier, buying the mini size lets you sample all the scents. hey would also make great gifts and the great thing is that Bath & Body Works is always having sales so keep your eyes open!



Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster and Bath & Body Works to do a review on. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was given.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Bath & body Works!! Havent smelled that one though

    ReplyDelete