October 17, 2012

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review









 I was given a great opportunity to try out Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops. Now I have been asked to review products before, but I was surprised by the amount of product I was given. I received two flavors of the four offered by Pine Bros: wild cherry and honey. I got 16 bags and 16 pucks which was just amazing to me. After I had gotten them all laid out I was able to really check them out.


My first try was with the
wild cherry. I love cherry flavored everything so this is obviously my favorite flavor when it comes to cough drops. Now the flavor was great it didn't have a medicine taste to it at all. The cherry flavor was really deep and it tasted really good, maybe too good? The texture is where the main difference because they aren't hard. They're like a hard gummy that become softer as you suck on them. While they do become softer it doesn't happen to quickly so you still get all the medicine for your aching throat. The "pucks" are there so you can easily take them on the go when you need them. The top twists off so its sure to not open when its in your bag.

Next was honey and I have to admit this is my least favorite of flavors. I don't really like honey in anyway, shape, or form so wasn't really looking forward to trying them. I was pleasantly surprised though. The smell was a little off putting but I went full steam ahead. I grabbed one and popped it into my mouth and... not bad! I've mistakenly gotten honey flavored drops before and it was such a waste. Not so with these, the flavor was very subtle and didn't hang around afterwards. It was downright pleasant and I actually liked it. So if you aren't a huge fan of honey, like me, don't stray from these.

Now there are two more flavors licorice and lemon and I so want to try the lemon flavor. I'm a bit intrigued with the licorice, but I'm not a huge fan of licorice. Overall I really liked these as they had great flavor, they're affordable, and most importantly they work. They are sold in a variety of stores across the country - click HERE to find out where.


Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment