October 23, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger Box





Was super excited to know I was going to be receiving the Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox. So when I saw the white little box sitting on my doorstep it was like Christmas. This is only my second box from them but with the great stuff they sent the last time, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. 


 Here it is my Beauty Blogger VoxBox and it contained some great products, some I've heard of and others I hadn't. I've tried some products from Goody, Kiss, and NYC but not the ones included so was a total newbie to everything. Be on the look out for my posts for Goody Spin Pin, NYC Eyeshadow Palette, Boost Energy Drink, Kiss Ever Pro Lashes, No 7 Facial Products, NYM Kinky Moves, and White Barn Black Pepper Mergamot Candle w/Coupon.



*Disclaimer: All these products were sent to me to review by Influenster. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was received.


No comments:

Post a Comment