September 3, 2012

Sephora Eyeshadow Review



SEPHORA EYESHADOW 
TINY BUBBLES No 12

Dropped my shadow and it broke, such a sad day.

So I have never used Sephora Eyeshadows before as they are a bit expensive for me. Well not really expensive, but when you don't have a job $12 can be put to use in other areas. Well I was very fortunate to get some for a very low price and so here is my review!

I don't have many neutral beige tones as I like colors that pop against my skin. I think it looks great though and has changed my thoughts on neutral colors. It is called Tiny Bubbles and I'm not really sure why they chose that name. It has a great soft shimmer look to it, and that's exactly how it was. It went on super smooth and was highly pigmented. It reminded me of some soft sand, and it can be used at all times of the day. 


Sadly I dropped it and it broke, but everyone helped me to fix that. Sephora eyeshadows run for about $12 each, but it is totally worth it! If they are all like Tiny Bubbles, then they are going to be great. I'm hoping to get my hands on more eyeshadows to try out and share with you guys.

So what do ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment