September 17, 2012

Post-It Tape





POST-IT TAPE

Yup that's right tape! Post-It has come up with a great new product and its basically a Post-It note in roll form. You can label stuff and stick it anywhere you'd like. It comes in the regular super bright colors that Post-It makes. I was sent this by 3M to try out and review for free. Man was I excited though when I opened the box. I mean really who doesn't love Post-It notes!?


The package was super easy to deal with basically a few tugs and the roll was ready to go. The roll doesn't have any sharp edges so no fear of cuts. You basically take the desired amount and tear it off. Easy peasy and like with regular post-it notes you can remove easily and stick it somewhere else. The adhesive is a bit stronger than a regular post-it note but doesn't leave behind and residue or marks. I tried it out over a few days taking it off and moving it around and it still has some adhesive on it. I put it on smooth surfaces as well as rough ones so it will last!


While I may be the only one to get excited over this product, it is super cool. Was kind of hard to get a good picture because the neon green kept shining all over the place. Check them out HERE to learn a bit more about them. You can buy them at Amazon.com for about $3.55. They come in 2 different sizes and 4 different colors. Go HERE and you can get some great coupons on other 3M products! 


Also if you would like to try out products for 3M as well then join the Post-It Perks! I have gotten a few things to try out through them as well as coupons for some extra savings. Don't you guys just love Post-It notes?

Disclaimer: Again I received this product to try out and review from 3M. All opinions are my own and no further compensation was received.


No comments:

Post a Comment