September 19, 2012

NYC "Classic Coral Creme" Polish Review





Long Wearing Polish
#130 CLASSIC CORAL CREME


So while at Target I decided I needed a new polish. Yes I needed a new one and because it was $0.94 I decided it was definitely coming home with me. Now when I think about coral I actually think of a more peach colored pink, and not a hot pink. This polish has a bubble gum pink polish with a ton of white shimmer. It is a very sheer polish that you can build upon. With as sheer as it is, it took three coats to fully cover my nail.


I normally wouldn't wear such a bright pink, but I thought it looked cute and wasn't too overpowering. It was smooth and went on easily. I didn't have a chance to see how long it actually lasted because I was also trying out another polish. I have tried other NYC polishes and they lasted an average length of time, they were on par with more expensive brands. 

I think you should go buy yourself some NYC Long Lasting nail polishes because they have some great shades, they're super duper affordable, and they go chip free for days.