September 19, 2012

NYC "Classic Coral Creme" Polish Review





Long Wearing Polish
#130 CLASSIC CORAL CREME


So while at Target I decided I needed a new polish. Yes I needed a new one and because it was $0.94 I decided it was definitely coming home with me. Now when I think about coral I actually think of a more peach colored pink, and not a hot pink. This polish has a bubble gum pink polish with a ton of white shimmer. It is a very sheer polish that you can build upon. With as sheer as it is, it took three coats to fully cover my nail.


I normally wouldn't wear such a bright pink, but I thought it looked cute and wasn't too overpowering. It was smooth and went on easily. I didn't have a chance to see how long it actually lasted because I was also trying out another polish. I have tried other NYC polishes and they lasted an average length of time, they were on par with more expensive brands. 

I think you should go buy yourself some NYC Long Lasting nail polishes because they have some great shades, they're super duper affordable, and they go chip free for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment