September 2, 2012

Halloween Costume Review



WHOLESALEHALLOWEENCOSTUMES.COM
THE MAD HATTER GIRLS COSTUME





I was very lucky to be chosen to try out a halloween costume from WholesaleHalloweenCostumes.com. They have a great wide selection on children's costumes and prices are super affordable. It was a hard choice but my niece, Amathyst, was the lucky one to get a new snazzy costume. They had such a great selection it took her days to finally decide which costume she wanted. She settled on two and then it was up to me. I picked the Mad Hatter costume for girls. It just has the same wacky crazy flair that she has. The Mad Hatter Costume for girls was only $29.90 which compared to many costumes now, wasn't expensive for the amount of extras that came with it. Shipping wasn't too horribly long, about a week so was definitely within a good time frame.

Yup, I liked that the costume came with so many extras as we all know those extras can add up. Those extras included: the hat, leggings, fingerless glovelets, and boot/shoe covers. Yup all that was included which saved me money and time because then I didn't have to search around looking for the right components. I mean we've all been there right? At the last minute we're searching through mounds and mounds of chaotic store shelves looking for those gloves, hats, etc. Well I know I've been there countless times.


So the costume size was 12/14 which is a bit smaller than my niece as she is a 14/16. Thankfully the material has a bit of give and fit her perfectly. I love how the shirt can be pulled all the way down or pulled up for a more bubble effect. The colors are super bright and cute, totally girly!

Everything was simple to pull on, the glovelets have ribbon that you just tie around a few times and make into a bow. The shoe covers are wide enough to go over even the biggest of shoes. The leggings, well are leggings and were actually a bit long for my niece which was fine. The dress was super easy to put on as she didn't even have to unbutton the top part. She just pulled it on and down and viola, instant mad hatter. The only thing that I did have a problem was with the little card that goes on the hat. It kept falling off, but I am going to hot glue that sucker so it'll stay put.

Now we're all ready for Halloween and can't wait to show off her new costume! So are you already thinking about Halloween? If so head on over to WholesaleHalloweenCostumes.com and check out their great selection. You can also head on over to their Facebook Page and say hello.




Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment