September 4, 2012

Bath & Body Works NEW & Improved Shower Gel






I was very fortunate to get a mini sized bottle of Bath & Body's new and improved shower gel! The scent was called Pink Chiffon, it had a great light sugary smell and is made with shea. Because it is made with shea it left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. It lathered up quickly and I didn't have to use a lot of product at all. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and skin-loving Vitamin E combine for lather that bursts with fragrance.



I normally have issues with shower gels that are too perfumey, and I didn't encounter that with Pink Chiffon. There are 15 products in the Pink Chiffon Collection from Bath & Body Works from shower gels, fragrance, lotions, and body scrubs. Right now Bath & Body Works has a great sale going on so go on over and check it out. 


I think to get the best out of the scent is to layer it with the lotion and body mist. The scent is not too overpowering as it is really light. I really loved this shower gel and am looking to get more, and others in different fragrances. I am a huge fan of Cherry Blossom and guess what, they have their own! So I look forward to trying some of the other collections. Also I'm a huge fan of the look and design of all the products. Very appealing on the eyes as well as on your skin. 







No comments:

Post a Comment