June 6, 2012

ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Toothpaste

ARM & HAMMER® Sensitive Toothpaste: Thanks ARM & HAMMER(R) 4 my free product! Get your free sample of Sensitive Toothpaste http://bit.ly/wT0KE7 *Please remember the FTC requires you to mention that you received a free sample courtesy of Smiley360 when sharing.

My Review: I tried this out in my own home for 2 weeks, and was surprised. I knew Arm & Hammer, as a brand, worked but was a little skeptical when it came to this toothpaste. Having sensitive teeth I've tried many different toothpastes that didn't help too much. This has a great taste, leaves your teeth feeling clean, your breath smells fresh for hours, and no pain! There were some coupons in the newspaper so you can go out and buy some to try for yourself. You can also go to the above link and get your own sample to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment