May 20, 2012

Review: Garnier Fructis - Sleek & Shine



GARNIER FRUCTIS SLEEK & SHINE 
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER


 

I was given the chance to try out Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner by BzzAgent.
I have been using it for a week now and have found my hair to be smoother and even a little shinier. And paired up with Garnier Fructis styling products will enhance your hair even more.I used some leave in conditioner and styled like I normally do and my hair was more manageable.

The scent of the shampoo and conditioner is great and fresh. It stayed on my hair for hours even after spending some time in the scorching hot Texas sun.What also held up was the fact that my hair didn't frizz up as badly as it normally does. I have naturally curly hair so any amount of moisture and it turns into a huge ball of frizzy hair. It didn't happen as badly with the Garnier Fructis, which I was really happy with. It is made with Ultra-smoothing Argan Oil from Morocco and Apricot Oil to keep your hair shiny and smooth.

Also did you know that  they came up with a new Eco-Fructis Bottle which is  made out of PET, the most widely recycled plastic and contains 30% recycled material. So if you're on the market for some new shampoo and conditioner, try Garnier Fructis - Sleek & Shine. You won't be disappointed and your hair will thank you for it. With there normally being coupons in the Sunday paper, your wallet will also thank you.

Check out the whole Garnier Fructis product line online through their website: HERE



**Disclaimer: 
Again I was sent a sample through BzzAgent to review, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment