May 2, 2012

Beauty Corner Reviews - NYC #139




NYC - NEW YORK COLOR
#139 PLAZA PLUMBERRY




Sorry for the messy job, was rushing a bit.

So I have been looking for new polishes to try out and came across this one on Amazon.com. It was a great price at only .90 so I figured why not try it out. Now I've used $8.00 polishes so how great could a .90 polish be? Well it actually is pretty awesome! It isn't too thin and because its dark covers pretty well even with one coat. The color is a purple with red undertones, as you can kind of see in the picture. I guess it would be a maroon color. This was definately a great buy and will be testing out its longevity this week.


GIVEAWAY:
So I bought two of these and one of them is up for grabs! All you need to do is answer the question below. If you can't answer below then send a message via email to infinitedreams50@aol.com -- If you can comment below then please do it that way.

QUESTION: HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THE POLISH WILL LAST BEFORE IT CHIPS?

10 comments:

  1. 2 days is usually how long my "Good" nailpolish lasts.... was very happy with my essie polish it lasts alot longer almost a full week

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it will last 2 days til it chips..btw.. i love the color and i usually buy NYC cuz its cheap and outlasts the more pricey ones

    ReplyDelete