May 7, 2012

Beauty Corner Review: LA Colors #BES429







LA COLORS #BES429
"AMMUNITION"



 Here is another palette that I picked up while at family dollar. I wasn't sure about the colors together as they are all sort of dark, but they worked well. I think I did a pretty good job on it and like the other palettes I've gotten the colors are good. The only problem was the black was more of a very dark gray than a true black. These actually faded a bit faster than the other colors and I had to reapply after about 2hrs. It wasn't so bad that it turned me off to them though. Also for $1-$2 I don't feel too bad about having to use more to keep it looking nice and crisp. So like I've said before if you have felt "iffy" about buying LA COLORS because of the price, don't hesitate as it will surprise you.


No comments:

Post a Comment