April 6, 2012

I am not gone, promise!

So sorry I've been MIA lately. Things have gotten hectic on the home front and I didn't want to just post for the sake of posting. No I don't want to flood my blog with coupons that you don't need or want. I want substance, something that you'll enjoy reading. Apparently you guys enjoy beauty reviews so you're in luck! I just got some new polishes and will be doing some reviews. Also got some make-up and will be doing something on those as well. I've got books to review and I'll also be getting some things in the mail to add, so I'll be a busy, busy bee!

So no I am not gone, I haven't disappeared and yes I'll have some more giveaways soon. I'll be sponsoring in some giveaways so keep an eye open!

Thanks for sticking around and putting up with my absence. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment