April 2, 2012

FOOD FOR THOUGHT REVIEW

COBRA CORN: MUMBAI MASALA
MADE BY DISHOOUM FOODS


According to the back this Mumbai Masala recipe was made by a mother of 4 in her own kitchen. I would have loved to be in that kitchen when she was making this because it is delish! I got the bag and when I opened it the fantastic smell wafted up. I could definitely smell spices that I use all the time like cayenne, paprika and garlic. This honestly reminded me of homemade chili and found the tastes similar. I liked that while it was spicy, it wasn't hot. I loved that I could enjoy it without feeling like my mouth was on fire. I shared it with the kids and they asked where I had gotten it because they wanted more. 

I think even if you're a newbie to Indian flavors you'll love this popcorn. It isn't overly spiced, the flavor is good and it doesn't burn your mouth to bits. The popcorn could have been a bit crunchier, but it doesn't take away from the enjoyment. 

So if you're looking for an all natural, gluten free, 0g trans fat snack then look no further. You can buy Cobra Corn ONLINE prices ranging from 1.74 a bag to 1.99, the more you buy the more you save! You can also find them at Abe's Market Natural Goods



1 comment: