March 27, 2012

Shake and Bake Review


So I actually have never used Shake'N Bake before so when they came out in a meal deal I scooped it up. There was a $2.00 off coupon for pork when you bought Shake'N Bake. So I got my stuff ready and got to work. 


When you first get the box you get two "Crumb" packs and a bag. 1 pack was supposed to be able to cover 8 chops, but it didn't for me. Although my chops were a bit bigger than normal so it was okay. I just left the last two "un-crumbed" and put them in the oven.  It says 10min prep and it really didn't even take me that long to get everything covered. 


The bread did stick to the foil a bit, but it wasn't too big a deal. The bread was very tasty and ended up pretty crusty as well. The kids loved it and even asked if I'd do it again but with chicken. I had to go back and get one for chicken as well. Can't wait to make it because I know it'll be just as good as the pork was. 


mmm tasty looking right?

No comments:

Post a Comment