March 27, 2012

Sally Hansen Polish


I LOVE Sally Hansen polishes because they are affordable, available practically everywhere and always deliver. They have a wide range of polishes from glitters to nail strengtheners. Not to mention the fact that they sometimes have coupons available just sweetens the deal. So while in Target the other day I came across this Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails polish on clearance! Yes it was on clearance and I got it for less than a dollar. How sweet is that!?


So I added #770 Rock Bottom to my ever growing polish collection. I love the deep dark purple color it has. It goes on super smooth and with 2 coats looks fantastic. It dries really quickly and is really durable lasting for about 6 days. Now I am a stay at home auntie and I am the dishwasher so that 6 days was with constant rubbing and scrubbing. 

I think if you don't have any Sally Hansen polishes you need to go out and get some. They are well worth the price and work excellently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment